1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best 3ds flash card for playing 3ds roms on 9.4.0-21u?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by jamessteele, Jan 22, 2015.

1. jamessteele

jamessteele Newbie

Now I have two dead cards that I can't do anything with, and both of them got blocked a week after I got them. I have a R4iSDHC.HK Dual Core 2015 Silver Card that crapped out after installing the newest update to it, and I have a R4 Revolution for DS card that went out after trying to install a different cards firmware, at the moment I didn't know they damage each others cards if the wrong firmware was used, but the silver card I made sure it was the right firmware and everything and it still is not showing up in anything. I was able to use the Diagnostic tool on the Gateway 3.0.1 Ultra Launcher and the DS card fails on all tests but the silver card passes the SPI Read Test which I have no clue what that means. I've tried using the DSiAction Replay device and the Powersaves device just to see if it would show up and nothing....Please Help! BTW, what is the best 3ds flash card for playing 3ds roms on the latest 9.4.0-21u system if both of my cards cant be fixed? some recommended this sky3ds flashcart http://www.r4flashcart.com/26-sky3d...ds-games-on-the-latest-version-3ds3ds-xl.html , how to use sky3ds and is it the best flash card for 9.4 system? any suggestions will be appreciated!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. frogboy234

frogboy234 Newbie

Usually, for V4.1-V4.5 3ds user, recommend Gateway 3ds ; for V7.x-V9.2.x , recommend gateway 3ds and sky3ds.
    V9.3.x-V9.4.x, recommend SKY3DS surely. So since your is 9.4 system, sky3ds is your best choice. Go ahead. Just recommend you to get the card from the official reseller, here is one usa based official store: http://www.r4depot.com/22-sky3ds-flashcard-play-3ds-games-on-3ds3ds-xl2ds-latest-firmware.html . Got my cards from them, everything is perfect till now.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  3. Pattersonn

Pattersonn Newbie

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015