1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best 3gp converter for nec e228?

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by 97bullock, Mar 22, 2005.

1. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

hi,ive just got my cable for data transfer and managed to get it working.ive got the mp3s and pictures transferring and can make backups to and from my phone etc but im having some difficulty with videos.

it can supposedly support wmvs,asfs and mp4s but half the time these never even work so i decided to get myself a 3gp converter.

i bought xilisoft 3gp converter and it works a treat for small video files but for some reason even though i set it to encode fully,it only encodes the first few seconds of video when encoding larger files.

so ive decided to buy another program but would like some input first before i do.does anyone use a program that works a treat for them or have a program that they really like or just think its the best out there?all opinions welcome.

also,since im new to all this 3rd generation data transfer stuff,all input is welcome.for instance is it possible to download java games or ringtones to it via the cable?the transfer program im using (228 pc file transfer) doesnt seem to have a function for either.

all input,opinions and tips welcome.thanks

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  2. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

nobody know?

3. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

4. russcula

russcula Guest