1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best and easiest dvd copy software

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tigerrun, Sep 29, 2004.

1. tigerrun

tigerrun Member

I currently use dvdxcopy platinum 4.0.3 something and have found that that moviies that I copy have pixelation and choppy sences I was wondering if there are any other programs out their that are as easy to use and offer better quality copies,
    p.s. I use dvdxcopy because of the easy of deleting the extra sence and so forth

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. pollushon

pollushon Regular member

My Two cents (worthless) is for Any and Clone DVD, well priced, idiot proof (no pun) and havent had a prob yet, whether you want just the title or the whole disc. Compression is flawless, and very fast. Ive used DVD X Copy, plus the two freewares DVD Decrypter and shrink (free is great) but still recommend Any and Clone especially if your a newb who just wants a movie, no frills. (I'm just lazy)

4. Agent0008

Agent0008 Regular member

The only time I get pixelation with Platinum is with the special features. Normally the movie is great quality.

For the best picture quality I usualy just do a simple copy I rarely go back and watch the special features so they seem a waste to keep all the extra unwanted junk.