1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best concert or favorite musicians

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by JVC, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

saw Kiss in there prime in 1976

2. JVC

JVC Active member

In 1972, some of us in school(CC), went to a couple of concerts, in Wilmington, at UNC-W. Savoy Brown was the name band in one. Their warm up band was some unknowns called Steely Dan.

Also saw Goose Creek Symphony. Don't remember their warm up band. Do any of you remember Savoy Brown and Goose Creek Symphony? For some reason, I missed an Argent concert there. Fun memories, thinking about this stuff.

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah Savoy Brown did Hell Bound Train remember . they later became the band know as Foghat

4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

foghat=radar love...saw them in a little bar in newport news va. when i was in the army... pretty damn good show.

ive saw kiss 4 times now (my favorite group)...saw the reunion tour twice then once with out the makeup and then the so called final retirement tour..lol with original members....what was funny when i seen the tour without the makeup there opening band was Frahley's comets... yes space ace.... kinda ironic huh..

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
  6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea my bad.. i was actually thinking of slow ride..lol i was just watching VH-1 classic and they showed a joan jett video. i love rock-n-roll.. man is she hot...lol then they showed a new video of hers and i mean new.... its called A.C.D.C. it has carmen elctra in it.(yes shes from cincy. lol) hot video but it puts all the rumors to bed about her likeing women..lol not a bad thing..lol

7. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

cincyrob- Sad news For you Bud ! Eddy Van halen is in Rehab! They Don't know if he's gonna Be at the hall of Fame Ceremony or not ? & the Tour is up in the air ?! I guess It's time to Fly Right ? Or maybe he Just wants to rub Britneys Bald Head ? LOL!

8. fatstrat

fatstrat Regular member

From what I heard is Eddie and Dave will not be there. Sammy and Michael only.

Strat

9. fatstrat

fatstrat Regular member

But for the moment, let's remember a legend who past away Yesterday...

Brad Delp of Boston

RIP

Strat

10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Yeah I used to have a thing For joan Back in the day ! It's kinda Ironic Though that She was hot in the 1980's & she's Kinda Butch looking Now ? ( To skinny !!!) & Pat Benatar 80's Spandex Godess of the Scream ! Fell Off the face of the Earth ! You see her around here & there on TV or whatever & She's actually Better looking since she got Older ! A little Fuller in the face & figure ? Whatever life Brought to her it seems to suit her well ! IMHO of course ! Anyway That's what I think !

11. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea thats ashame about brad delp. boston rocked. good music.

as far as sammy being there thats just wrong...Van Hagar didnt do anything that could compair to Van-Halen imho. yea eddie is just wanting to get a little closer to brittany. se if she wants to play with his les paul...lol

yea that video of joan in the black leather WOW never really realized how hot she was..lol

12. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

VH-1 classic's rock.. man do i miss the 80's love them big hair gals...lol

13. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.