1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best dvd cases. Where to buy?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Shatter, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Shatter

Shatter Member

I bought some dvd cases way back. I think they were from meritline.com. I don't think they was any name brand or anything given. The thing is the clips that hold them together break very easily. Does anyone know where I could get some good quality cases? Thanks.

2. Spider323

Spider323 Regular member

3. Shatter

Shatter Member

So you don't know from experience? I'm not interested in clear and I would like a recommendation based on experience.

4. ninoxoxo

ninoxoxo Member

Dont buy them from meritline. I just recieved a case of a 100 and they were really poor quality. they are very flimsy and its hard to insert the disc. They cosmetically look good but function poorly.

I relied on their message board that they have for each product but they apparently screen out the bad and only leave the good since my message was never added.

any advice on where to buy?

5. TMcCallie

TMcCallie Regular member

I have gotten them from Supermediastore.com and also meritline.com.

They both look identical.

I get them when they have free shipping.

I have ordered more than 1,000 of these cases and have had about 15 where the latch that holds them together has broken. I think that is pretty good odds especially since the price of usually 25.00 per 100 with free shipping sure geats the heck out of the price that you have to pay when you buy from local places like Circuit City, Office Depot etc.

Tom