1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best DVD Copy Program

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by kaos1121, Oct 3, 2004.

1. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Meaow!!

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Ok just a little test I recommend to anyone looking for a good DVD copy program(s)...

I have backed up movies with almost every proggy available and if after you do this and can still say Xcopy is the best.. Well then your probably blind LOL

Take the same exact original movie a large one like Lord of the Rings...

Now back up the whole movie with Xcopy...
    Then back up the whole movie with DVDCopy3...

Now play them in your stand alone player and see which is the better quality back up. Hint use your zoom button on your remote to see the pixilation...

Now which is better?? I thought so :)

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Handbags at 20 paces. LOL ;)

4. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

i even see "dead people" i go with what works for me and then some. dvdxcopy platinum is the best; i insist.

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I just hope some wise people read this thread and don't go and buy a copy of Xcopy for $100+ bucks just to find out they can't get any support not to mention even have a harder time trying to activate it..

Later :)

6. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

now now i do admit that 100.00 is too much 4 the program. i paid much less 4 it and as i said. what i c in quality of picture and stability is the best. of course what do i know, i'm a NEWBE.

7. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

NEWBIE sorry

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

And you have used what else to compare it to? Believe me I wish it where the best it is the one I paid the most for over a year ago. Makes an expensive coaster :)

9. joe777

joe777 Member

100 bucks for that proggy eh.So whats that in euros cause here in holand i could buy a dvd burner for 47 euros a 10 pack of dvds for 11.95 3 grams of White Widdow(from the coffe-shop) 12, 1 pack of malboro 3.90, 1 pack of slim papers .80, 1 crate of grolsh, 7.95, and a shoarma/spare ribs with french fries and salad 7.50. Then i could come home install the burner goto afterdawn.com and download a whole load of powerful software for free. Well i suppose its what you like to do with your money, I know what i would do with mine. But havin said all that if I had bought dvdXcopy then I would be determined to get my moneys worth out of it.
    Yeah use the software cd as a coaster for my grolsh, maybe it could decrypt the magic formula of how to make good beer and if I place an empty bottle on the coaster then it can copy a full bottle for me, and I dont want pixelation in my beer, no thanks.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Well put joe777. Grolsch rules too :)

11. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

LOL... I would pay a lot more than 100$ for it then :)

The last time I checked Xcopy was around $160 or so. I would imagine the price should go down seeing how it doesn't even exsist anymore.

12. permatex

permatex Regular member

321 studio the company that made dvdxcopy is out of business thanks to hollywood and the courts,however if you have a copy and you use anydvd with dvdxcopy it is still a killer program that everybody else has tried to copy.since the company is out of business,the built in decripter is not updated to keep up with the changes in copyright protectionand, that is where anydvd is needed to work with dvdxcopy.anydvd decript and dvdxcopy copy and burn.

13. bigrico70

bigrico70 Member

As a relative noob to the dvd burning world, can i get a solid recommendation of what program or combo to use? I've downloaded pretty much all the ones mentioned here as preparation for this. Thanks.

14. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

IMNSHO, the simplest and most foolproof combo is:

AnyDVD and CloneDVD2.

15. permatex

permatex Regular member

to bigrico70-1-click dvd copy and anydvd is also a very good combo for simplicity and dependerbility.go to slysoft.com and use their 21 day try before you buy.

16. Datman

Datman Member

I agree with bilbo and clone dvd 2 will burn DL dvds for perfect copies.

17. Datman

Datman Member

18. gazlilley

gazlilley Guest

i think you will find that intervideo instant cd and dvd duplicator does not in any way break the css copy protection codes, the only things that i know will do it are, dvd decrypter and anydvd (slysoft) i think anydvd is the best

19. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

as one of the startes of this little argument, i love to see that my dvdxcopy platinum or experss brothers come out. i have had many, many, many burns with very little problems. i was kill at the beguinning by bbmayo but i feel better now that you all my dvdx brothers came out. i still say shrink and decryper are great but i just love the quality i get with my old friend dvdxcopy platinum.

20. Escobar22

Escobar22 Member

lol, cce and dvd-rebuilder win this easily