1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best file burning software?

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by BLaZe777, Jun 27, 2007.

1. BLaZe777

BLaZe777 Member

hi guys, I just got an MacBook for my graduation and I'm still trying to set everything up. I used to use Nero on my PC, and I'm just wondering what the best program would be for burning CDs and such (I can't burn DVDs).

Also, what would be the best way to transfer all my music from my old PC to this Apple?

Thanks guys

2. trigga71

trigga71 Regular member

Get Toast 8.
    I would transfer your music iTunes is nice.

3. Aceice

Aceice Guest

*spam removed*

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  4. KillaRob

KillaRob Member

Well what you want is toast 8 titanium first and foremost and dont all the macbooks come with the superdrive? anyways how I get my stuff off the old laptop is have it hooked up to my router on the windows put ur stuff in the shared ocuments folders (i.e Shared music, shared videos etc.) then on my MBP I goto Mac osx Hard drive and above on the left of the window (while using the coverflow folder style) will say network from there I click on server or something it will say whatever your computers thing is (mine says tp30) and then under it will say connect. Close the window and goto the desktop (or just hit F11 it clears all windows so you can just se the desktop.) There will be a icon on your desktop called SHARED DOCS click that and navigate to the folder you placed your music movies or whatever in and drag it to your desktop (or where you want it. I think if you put it in Os X > Mp3 > it will automatically put it in your itunes. there you go.