1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best flash card for ds 3d

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by rosendomuyo, Apr 28, 2012.

1. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

id like to know first whats the cheapest flash card for the ds 3d latest version 4.0 and what card can do the most? thank you.

2. yhbhqq

yhbhqq Member

3. shalome

shalome Regular member

The cheapest working 3DS flashcart should be the Ace3ds flashcart.
    The best flashcart is the Supercard dstwo, but also the most expensive.
    Another, buy R4i gold o r Acekard 2i is the best flashcard if you only want to play games on it.

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  4. Floniary

Floniary Member

There is no wonder dstwo was the best,but the price was higher,so if you want a good card but cheaper,then i think r4i gold 3ds is right for you.Just as Queacbar said,at present,there have many clone r4 cards in the market,so you need to assure r4i gold 3ds is from r4ids.cn. i have checked for you,this card with a good reputation,using wood firmware and with a quicker firmware update and can directly compatibility 3ds v4.0.0-7 and dsi v1.44.Maybe this card is right for you.

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  5. yhbhqq

yhbhqq Member

The R4isdhc-silver can match with all Nintendo consoles. It was designed by R4iSDHC, which is most talked recently. R4isdhc-silver has the super operation、online surfing function and multimedia software. With those R4isdhc-silver covers 80% market in short six months in China, which is the manufacturing base of flash carts. Let’s have a look at the strengths, which players like best.

1 The first Dual-core processing technology, more fast on updating kernel
    Dual-core processing technology is first being used to enhance the speed of game running and compatibility. The kernel is updated ever half month. It can compatible with the newest games in the first time. So players would get good feeling of newest games.

2 powerful game operation, online surfling and multimedia software.
    powerful game operation including: save files anytime and operate anytime.
    Saving faction let players can save and read at any stituation; Operation faction let players can use operation software, easlily resolve problems in games, more enjoy and good test of game. Surfling online and multimedia software let player no more need PC and IPAD. On Nintendo host, we can search web pages, lon in MSN, get and send emails, also can see vedio、e-book、caricature, listen music and so on. Those make people get the fun outside the games.

3 The fastest update of firmware
    Once Nintendo hosts update, R4isdhc-silver will crack and update firmware in the first time. Players can get the good test of the newest function and playing fun. Let us see the magical history of cracking firmware in the past six month.

1: Nintendo update the newest NDSI system 1.42 on 2011.5.11
    On 2011.5.12 R4isdhc-silver firstly crack and support NDSI 1.42 in the world.

2 Nintendo update the newest 3DS system2.0.02 on 2011.6.7
    On 2011.6.8 R4isdhc-silver firstly crack and support 3DS 2.0.02 in the world.

3 Nintendo update the newest NDSI system1.43 on 2011.6.30
    On 2011.7.1 R4isdhc-silver firstly crack and support NDSI 1.43 in the world.

4 On 2011.11.5 3DS update to 2.2.04, result that Mario 3DS had its own update
    On 2011.11.5 R4isdhc-silver firstly crack and support 3DS 2.2.04,after that were 3DS 3.0.05 and 3DS 3.0.06.

5 Nintendo update the newest NDSI system 1.44 on 2012.3.22
    On 2012.3.23 R4isdhc-silver firstly crack and support NDSI 1.44 in the world.

4 R4ISDHC offer the sole super player service.
    R4isdhc set up bbs.r4isdhc.com for batter service players. bbs.r4isdhc.com contain Nintendo news, super 4in1 DIY kernel,gold finger,skin and so on. As long as the problem occur on http://bbs.r4isdhc.com, they will be resolved in first time. Here you can find what you need. This forum service is ocean for player, which can offer online communicate share game resources.
    R4isdhc-silver review : http://bbs.r4isdhc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=67

6. adamjohnsons

adamjohnsons Member

There are various kinds of flash card available and various people use different flash cards. Some of the good flash card products are AceKard2i and DSTWO.

7. henrinr

henrinr Member

R4i gold 3ds i am favorites

8. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Yeah,dstwo is the best card with powerful features,such as play GBA games,but the price is a little high.So I'd like to recommend r4i gold 3ds flashcard to you,it works on the wood firmware,which is updated very regularly,the latest firmware is wood R4 v1.47.
    BTW,the ace3ds card is the cheapest card with many features,if you just want to play games,this one is ok.(Friendly notice:These card can support the latest 3DS v4.1.0-8 and DSi v1.44.)

9. Patrizio.O

Patrizio.O Member

R4sdhc silver 3ds
    R4i gold 3ds
    ace3ds

actually supercard dstwo is great card too, but it is much more expensive than the above cards.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013