1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Kodi Addons

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Melody1, Mar 30, 2016.

1. piopat

piopat Active member

sorry guys i thought the file had attached but it didnt . i have tried several times to attach it but im just getting an error every time . maybe its because its a zip file and you can only upload rar files ? but i dont know .

here is the proper link to download the latest version of world sports streams

http://www.doctor-dance.net/

Melody1 likes this.
  2. Melody1

Melody1 Member

I installed World Sports Streams from http://www.doctor-dance.net/ (as Pio said above) and added MX player from Google Playstore as instructed but I only have an Epg for Sky channels on WWS and i can't see from where i can VIEW the channels themselves!

Hope i'm explaining properly.

Thanks - Melody

3. piopat

piopat Active member

the app requires you to have either a regular usb mouse or a mini wifi mouse remote . the reason is that the channels are not onscreen when you open the app , they are listed down the page that you see on screen . so if you have a usb mouse connected you press the left mouse button and keep pressing it , at the same time move the mouse / cursor upwards on the screen and that will pull the page up to you and all the channels will be visible .

then select a channel and then you should see colored links that you select . there are premium links (they are pay links ) so theres no point in selecting them , select the other link/s .

Melody1 likes this.
  4. Melody1

Melody1 Member

I have the remote that came with the box - but i also have the mini Keyboard which works through Bluetooth.

Can i use the Keyboard and what actions should i do pls?

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

melody may i ask your male or female? i was inclined to the latter but the amount of sports add ons you need tends me to say you are male lol, serious question lol

Melody1 likes this.
  6. piopat

piopat Active member

if the mini keyboard also controls the onscreen cursor place the cursor on part of the screen that has nothing that you can click on , then try pressing (and keep pressing ) the ok button and move your hand and the cursor upwards and all being well that will pull the page upwards so that you can see the channels .

Melody1 likes this.