1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Media Right Now

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DiRect, Jan 26, 2007.

1. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

I already bought a lot of Ridata DVD's to keep me occupied for this month. I just read on some thread somewhere in this forum that Ritek Media is now 2nd class, no longer one of the best media's around. It is my PS2 backups that will no longer work on these discs, but they work inside my room, so I am wondering whether the discs have gone bad or what? So, what are the BEST possible discs out there, and please narrow it down to one. I have Verbatim DL and they seem to be very reliable. What about the comparison between Maxwell DVD+/-R and Verbatim DVD+/-R, which one is better, and how do they compare to the Ritek DVD's. How are the Ritek quality overall, how are your experiences with these discs? Thanks for your help :)

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

There IS no compararon, Verbatim will, in my opinion, win hands down every time. I only use Verbatim or (if I can get them) Sony, made in japan.

3. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

What about Maxell DVD's. Are they better then Verbatim or worst? Are the SONY DVD's better?

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Sorry if I didnt make my post clear.

1. Verbatim
    2. Sony (made in japan)
    3. Maxell.

If you can get Taiyo Yuden then there is NO contest!!