1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Nero version for Windows 7

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by buffster, Mar 2, 2011.

1. buffster

buffster Regular member

using Nero 8, having an issue with only half the movie being burned. This is on a laptop(dell)
    Best version for windows 7? The person who owns the Dell is computer retarded, so it has to be easy easy easy!
    I love Nero, only use 6 with XP for years, works flawslessly. Using 8 on my laptop with Vista, has some issues.
    Anyway if someone could just tell me the Best version for windows 7 thats UNCOMPLICATED that would be great. thanks

2. staffsgt

staffsgt Member

Buffster I would look at using ImgBurn. I have had Nero from 6 to 7 and I don't install Nero anymore. I am running W7 64 bit and ImgBurn is all I use.

3. morean51

morean51 Member

can you give info where download this version having lot problem in downloading it thank you

4. tootall2

tootall2 Member

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

I am using Nero 8.3.2.1 with a Dell laptop and a tower Dell Studio XPS running win 7 64 bit. Having no problems with Nero working.Seems like I went to Nero and found best version of Nero 8 to use with win7.