1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Picture Quality

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Ragnarok2, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Alright...I want to know which of these cables will give me the best picture for my TV. Currently, I have Monster Cables. I wonder if i would get a better picture if I used the s-video cables that I gt with my Dish DVR. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2005
  2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

If its a standard-def box and an expensive TV I would go with a premium S-Video cable. If your TV isn't expensive then I would go with a medium grade S-Video cable. Stay away from the cables that came in your box with your DVR and stay away from Composite Video (Yellow wire).

Ced

3. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

It also depends on what you are watching.If you want to watch High Def movies on you Dish and your tv has DVI or HDMI then some Monster cables will give you the highest possible picture and sound. You can also go with some Monster Component cables which are just as good as DVI or HDMI cables.Like I say it all depends on what you want to watch and what capabilities your TV and Box have.