1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Picture to Video software

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by jhp3, Jan 21, 2006.

1. jhp3

jhp3 Member

This is a question that should be EASY but I have yet to find an answer...

Back in 1998 a program called Gizoms 98 came out(still have it). Nothin spectacular BUT, it had the best picture to video slideshow program called Performer 98. I mean the results are truly broadcast quality. The only problem you couldn't export it to any other format.

QUESTION
    Does ANYONE knw of any software to make a video slideshow that is broadcast quality? but ot Broadcast prices?

All the software Ive seen, Pinnacle, etc makes decnt slideshows, but as you make it full screen, starts to look pretty bad.

You would think a software could be made to rival that of a company that was short lived and went of business...

2. blubyu

blubyu Member

I'm not sure what you mean by 'broadcast' quality, but I think I've tried just about every software package out there for making video slide shows. Most proggies I found were disappointing/limited or plain didn't work well at all. A lot depends on what materials you're using (pics/video etc.) - and what you want to do with the end product - ie; burn to dvd playable discs.

My preferance is proshow gold - quality is 2nd to none imho. It give adobe a run for it's money.