1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place to buy a starview box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by altecg, Jun 7, 2007.

1. altecg

altecg Guest

hello i am wondering if anyone can tell me best place to buy a starview box (in bulk i.e 10ish) thanks

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

www.cableandsat.com sell them for £79 each.

3. altecg

altecg Guest

Thank u :)

4. TAFSIR

TAFSIR Regular member

only fake/cone receivers sell for £79, enless there have very old stock, i dont think many will have old stock left, (but i could be wrong)

make sure there sell orginal receivers first m8, as alot of sellers dont sell the starveiw anymore,all sellers seem to be selling (THE BOX - same receiver as the old satrveiw but at £120)

if you buy the clone receivers now, i think its a waste of money, as NO NEW FIRMWARE THAT COMES OUT WILL WORK WITH FAKE/CLONE RECEIVERS

it maybe worth while you look at different receiver that do the same thing

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  5. altecg

altecg Guest

where would be best place to get the new box then ???

6. whippet1

whippet1 Member

i've just picked the new starview up (THE BOX) for £100 from Bowlers Computer market loaded up and ready to go.

7. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

myself my friend and my nanny bought starview from www.cableandsat.com and all of them are genuine

8. TAFSIR

TAFSIR Regular member

i did not say there are fake boxes, just not many sellers will have the old starveiw for sale, as there dont make them anymore, enless there have old stock in stock for sale

9. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

there not gen 1