1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best smartphone/PDA for ~100USD?

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by omegaman7, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omegaman7

omegaman7 Senior member

I'm currently looking at a New LG XENON GR500, for 110USD shipped, and unlocked! It has a QWERTY keyboard(Important), touchscreen(semi-important), and it supports my sim card. Never had a touchscreen phone. I'm simply curious of the technology. Yes, there is an ebay seller selling one for less, but he is out of Japan, and I'd prefer it closer ;)

I'd like a phone/pda that's capable of creating text documents, though not necessary. I guess I could text my email address Notes and what not. I'm an aspiring writer, and need it for; composing ideas ;)

Can a good Phone that fits this description be had for 110USD or less? This is what I'm currently using. As you can see, I'm in desperate need of an upgrade! LOL!
    [​IMG]

I'm not interested in starting a new plan. My current plan is 10$ month. I assure you, that cannot be beat :p

EDIT - I bought a new phone! :D Should be here by monday. I bought the LG Fathom. It looks to be a little more advanced than the xenon, and has better reviews. Hope it serves me well ;)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.