1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best SNES to NDS emulator?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by prepster6, Apr 10, 2007.

1. prepster6

prepster6 Member

I currently have SNEmulds 0.5a2 and the games I play on the ds (snes games) run either too fast or too slow, depending on the game.

Do any of you know of an SNES emulator that I can run on my NDS ( i have ds-x) that will have my SNES games run at a constant 100% speed?

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

make all ur games run at slowest speed and do the overclockin hack then make sure you get a right switch then if they run too slow just flick the witch and it will run at 100% i had the same problem like u but that solves it and its useful with slow rpg games too and long loading times

3. prepster6

prepster6 Member

How do you make all your games run at slowest speed? How do you use the overclockin hack?

4. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

srry guess ur not in the know really (no offense)

overclockin i dnt suggest unless u are good at soldering and ur a whizz at electronics and still handed lol

but if u want i can show u

and their should be a option on snesmulds somewhere that either says frame rate stabilizer. deep frame rate or advance stabilizer if not i dnt know sorry but if u want to do the overclockin hack post heare again

and i hope you have access to basic equipment like screw drivers and soldering irons and even the simplest of things solder and flux

5. prepster6

prepster6 Member

So what your saying is that I will have to open my Ds lite in order to do this Overclock hack? Im not going to open it , it will void my warranty , plus I dont want to mess up my Ds by accidentlly, messing it up...

Thanks though. I gues ill just use it to the best of my ability..

6. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

thats fine but i used the overclockin hack and i had trouble and i admit it was a little bit tricky but you might have to figure out something else srry i dnt really know any other things

7. nintenut

nintenut Regular member

Currently, snemulds 0.5a2 IS the best, if the game is going to fast, go to options and set vblank to "wait" if to slow, set it to "no". If that doesnt work, wait for the next release. :p

8. moto2000

moto2000 Member

any other good nes/snes emulators that you guys recommend?

9. BatDude

BatDude Member

I seem to have a problem using Snemulds. I've read the directions and it says that patching the snemulds.nds files is optional, so I haven't done any patching. Well, when i try to run the file it just can't find my roms even though I placed them in the correct designated romspath. Is it because my roms are .smc files?