1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Softmod Out Right Now?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by SwatlordX, Dec 13, 2004.

1. SwatlordX

SwatlordX Guest

I want to know which is the best out right now, and I need the one that ues Mechassault

Thank you,
    SwatlordX

P.S. I'm gettinga Crossover Cable for my Xbox to PC and I need some tutorials for doing that
    Thanks again.

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

I would say Itools and Agent under fire. I wouldn't go with Mechassault since there are two versions of it (excluding the platinum) and the Splinter Cell exploit is too complicated to figure out.

3. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

GentooX is quite good.

4. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

5. blink6932

blink6932 Guest

can anyone tell me how to soft mod a box using 007 agent under fire? i mean my friend popped in the game 007 agent under fire then put on a memory card...and loaded a file of the memory card to the xbox on the "load" optioin on the game. and it modded it in less than 5 minutes..the results a linux modded box with evo x

6. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

well thats what u do.....if your friend can do that just ask him. i dont think i understood your question.
    :S

7. blink6932

blink6932 Guest

Yeah like my friends gonna give me the file..i dont think so its a money maker...i mean he popped in the game 007 agent under fire..connected the memory card..uploaded the file to the xbox and he hit load...soon as he hit loaded it started modding the xbox and the little linux penguin was on the top right corner...it was cool took him less than 5 mins...but he wont bust out with the file...

8. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

lol tell me the exact name of the file and size and i will have a go at finding it.

9. blink6932

blink6932 Guest

I dont know the name or size of file...i know its just one file once you load it unto the box it does the rest...it sucks he has it and wont bust out...oh well. i've looked everywhere but all the tutorials have to do with fonts and bios n so on..maybe he just put it all together to one big file..oh well oh yeah hey i have 2 boxes both soft mods...but one crashed!!! yeah yikes..and i can't seem to fix it and the dude who fixed it lives far away...i was wondering..if you could help..he said its the "eprom" file that crashed it..the red light blinks on and off consistenly..and the screen is black completely....so i konw the eprom file is it and also he told me..he said the eprom file gives the go to the xbox to show the video and audio? any suggestions on fixing eproms on my box?

10. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

sorry mate i have not a clue :(

11. blink6932

blink6932 Guest

ME EITHER! OH WELL! fusk IT...I'LL JUST STICK TO TUTORIALS ON SUPERTRICK EH..THANKS! "tone"

12. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

13. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Man, your friend is kind of a loser for not telling you where to get the file, anyway, you can download a softmod package called "Itools" from the usual places and put it on your memory card with the action replay software and you're good to go...check this link if you don't know what to do, cuz i think you probably don't...

www.how2xbox.com

14. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

15. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I use the Xecuter2 4981.67 hacked bios that read as 4980.67. I changed the colors of the intro flubber to blue with a new animation where the camera rotates around the flubber then it goes to a blue 'X' logo. I have it hosted,so if you need it blink pm me and I'll hook you up. It's all packaged with the 007 exploit files along with raincoat 0.7. The whole gamesave that you would need for the 007 mod. PS-the file size is 256KB.

About the two versions of 007 platinum just look at the numbers after all the writting on the disk and there should be a number-
    1448517-this one works
    1448527-this one doesn't work

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  16. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

hey man could i get that from ya?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  17. punqewe

punqewe Active member

check your PM

18. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

ok will do

19. druson65

druson65 Guest

hey punqewe or wayne t can i get that info about the oo7 exploit files you guys have and any other info that will be helpful, i will be most greatful if you can pass the info my way please.
    thanks

either one email me please i need help

20. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

well i dont have it but i want it.