1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best tool for simple editing adding chapters

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Gretch, Aug 22, 2006.

  1. Gretch

    Gretch Member

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I have tons of live music performances from late night TV swows that were tivoed and burned to DVD with an old Phillips 985 table top
    recorder. I would like to clean them up ,rearange the order,and add chapters between every performance.What would be the best tool for this?
    :Gretch
     
  2. byngo

    byngo Regular member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2005
    Messages:
    491
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    TMPGEnc DVD author or Nero
     
  3. dimad

    dimad Regular member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2004
    Messages:
    104
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
  4. Gretch

    Gretch Member

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Thanks for the reply guys,I'm going to read up on these programs over the weekend.At first glance DvdReMake Pro may be exactly what I'm looking for.Is there anything that I should beware of such as conflicts with other software ect...?All that I'm using now is Shrink and Decrypter.
    Oh and one more thing...I will be getting a new computer soon but for now I'm running at 1.3Ghz with 512Mb of ram.Is that enough power to run any one of the programs that you suggested?
    :Gretch
     

Share This Page