1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big games trouble!please help me!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by DynatyxXx, Oct 14, 2004.

1. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

okay.i have many problems with some games on my xbox.first!my xbox hhas a sammy drive and i have no problem reading discs.I dloaded some games and tried to play em off disc,but the goddamn games get stuck.I saw in the memory in ms dash that the game was saved though i didnt.they just dont load.at the first picture it gets stuck.and i have the suffering which was original and i ripped it on the hdd and the screen just turned black.Any ideas.please help me make those games work.and i have some other games i dont want in stupid languages.my ms dash menu is in english.everything is turned in english.for example burnout 3 is in french and goddamn it,its in french.anyway i couldnt convert the game in english

Last edited: Oct 14, 2004
  2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

the suffering needs a patch to play off the hdd

pm me and I'll see what I can do to get you a new default.xbe
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]v1.1/avalaunch dash/80gig maxtor/7v-12v switchable fan/coaxle digital out built in/black and black cherry paint for box and controller/tri-color led in other controller powered by rumble motors/[/small]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004