1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Problem *need fast help*

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by danmofo, Dec 31, 2005.

1. danmofo

danmofo Member

Hi, the other day my friend got dungeon siege for a laugh and we both found it very good, i then told him if i took it to mine i could burn it onto some CD's and then we could play together on the pvp mode. So i put in the first disc copied all the files to my computer and the same with the second disc, i then burnt them to 2 seperate CDs using Nero Express. I then took the originals back to his and tryed to install it on my computer, it worked fine to start with but halfway through install it said something like media authourisation failed, i clicked cancel and installed the rest of the game. But when i tryed to play it just wouldnt start! Can someone please tell me how to do this successfully and how to do this to all PC games that i'm trying to copy...Much Thanks.

Dan-

2. danmofo

danmofo Member

I thought that these were forums where you could get help, obviously not?

3. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Or maybe you shouldn't be so impatient?

Helping others here is done on a strictly voluntary basis, and since you asked a question on new years eve, you could have figured that most people would have better things to do than hang around on this forum...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2006
  4. quikamber

quikamber Regular member

well put Daniel_G

5. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

Well for a start copying of games for purposes other than backing up is not condoned by the afterdawn forums and second of all if you had the original discs why didnt you just install from them and you wouldnt have had the problem

6. Pokey5

Pokey5 Regular member

Every game has an idivividual serial code needed to play that exact game and since your friend already used it you can't play without an original game bought from a real store.

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I'm amazed at the impatience shown by people her!

[bold]SIMPLY ASTOUNDING!!!![/bold]