1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIG Thanks to this site

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by rjessa, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Thanks. And yes i now know what is better to use media wise ie. Verbs, TY. And what not to use ie, laser, shintaro,etc. This is a very helpfull site thanks :)

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Looks like Alien has joined the TY Army also ,General Kivory , give me 25 pushups Alien lol

3. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

:)

alien is really kool guy, he's kind and very sincere and willing to contribute...wish there were more people like him :)

my TY army always continues to grow, it's just i don't give recognition enough on here~ :) as long as people stay away from BAD MEDIA, i can say i've done my job...i try to help here as much as i can based on personal experience...

4. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Ohhh... Shucks guys. Thanks i really appreciate it. 1 push up...2 push ups...3 push ups...4 push ups...5 push ups... lol.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah your a good kid Alien glad to have ya around bro.

6. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Thanks, im glad to be here and im happy theres people like you here who contribute and explain things easily, one day i hope i also can do that :)

7. squizzle

squizzle Active member

hey guys what's up?

I first came here looking for PS2 burning help, some dumbass told me I'd have to spend about $3000 on a PC to do it. I knew that was a flat out lie so I searched around and found a wealth of great information here. So then I lurked a bit like most do and finally started to speak up, now you can't shut me up. Met some great ppl here too, I'd name em off but I don't want to forget anyone.

I also must say, any tech question I have I come here and usually find my answer. If I google my question and it gives me other results besides this site, I check them out, but I still find all the info you'll need right here and I have no need to go elsewhere.

Great job guys and keep up the good work!!

8. solargame

solargame Regular member

if you look at my internet history nowadays all you see is Afterdawns (and some other stuff) named listed for pages and pages.

9. pezzer

pezzer Member

Hi,
    I'd just like to pass on my thanks also. I have learnt a lot about video capturing and puchased my capture device through the advice of your members. Thanks

Pez

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Afterdawn is indeed a great place to be, it's by far the most interesting set of forums i use, by a long shot

@Neph -
    - i can be a little like tht too. ok a lot like that.

edit - ok i absolutely detest asking questions :)

@Alien13 - don't undersell yourself, you're doing good. cor spooky - don't mean to go offtopic, in reply mode yours and aabbccdd's sig pics are showing the previous pics.

11. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Thanks creaky, im sort of an opposite to both of youse i have to ask questions, if not i dont think i would be a senior member. :)

12. creaky

slap!, you're underselling again :)

13. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Man that hurt, lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2005
  14. k0k0m0

k0k0m0 Regular member

Like my signature says, I've learnt absolutely everything from this forum! Keep it up!

Congrats! This is a very friendly place

15. creaky

cool, as one of the guys says - teach & learn.

i've got a similar one - tweak & burn (as i hang out in mainly in some of the dvd sections)

16. nrautava

nrautava Guest

Nro1 site in my computer... Thats all I need to say