1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bin and cue files

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kirriejim, Apr 12, 2007.

1. kirriejim

kirriejim Member

hi im trying to put some bin and cue files onto cd to play in my dvd player but cant get it right im useing nero 7
    the files are 815,274 kb .bin==1kb .cue==ds.kvcd.sample.tus(movie file 9,437kb) can you explain how to convert them thanks kirriejim

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

as what you are using are image files suggest you try the link below and download dvd decrypter.Better than nero.

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/

3. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Burning a bin/cue with Nero:

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/bin_cue_with_nero.cfm

Depending on your setup, you may be able to just right click on the Cue file and select open with Nero.

I think if using Nero Express and the Burn Image option, just select the Cue file.

I think you can also import the BIN file into Nerovision.

That's all the options I can think of off the top of my head. I haven't done this is many moons.

4. zeiram

zeiram Guest

hey laddyboy he needed an alternative rather than the nero you suggested .Decrypter can still accomodate most image formats

5. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

OK, I just read he didn't know how to do it in Nero. I see now he's doing a kvcd which I know little about. Unfortunately, ImgBurn and Decrypter cannot do all BINs. It depends on whether the BIN is single track or not, I think.

6. kirriejim

kirriejim Member

hi tried nero vision it worked fine thanks to all kirriejim