1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bin/cue? 800mb cant burn...HELP!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by freakmech, Oct 10, 2004.

1. freakmech

freakmech Member

I have a bin and cue file on my hard drive that i want to burn to disc. it is audio samples for music.the file is like 807mb. i tried Alcohol 120% and it cut the file down to like 794mb or something and burnt it but disc didnt work. "corrupted etc... message. the bin/cue is from a normal cdrom as far as i can tell. do manufacturers use special 800mb discs? how can i do this? i do not have dvd-r capability. any guidance would be great. thanks for your time!

2. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

Have you tried an 800mb disc?
    Use a late nero or cdrwin or fireburner to locate/burn from the cue file.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/7976
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Email me if I don`t reply to a previously answered post. I`m probably fishing :)[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2004
  3. freakmech

freakmech Member

thank you very much for your fast reply. unfortunetly i am an idiot and did not realize that this was an Akai file bin. I used Cdxtract and al is well. thank you again im retarded. PS.... my roommates and i had a huge debate as to whether or not there were 800mb disc's.... in the end we all couldnt recall if there were or not so thanks for answering that as well. OK, back to my stupidity!

4. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

You won`t look stupid when you tell them 800mb media is available as more or less standard nowdays(as long as your cd writer supports/burns them or overburns).