1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bin/ cue files

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by carlito, Jan 30, 2003.

1. carlito

carlito Guest

does any one know how to burn a bin or cue file on nero.without getting an erro message.(vcdor svcd)thanx.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

without getting an error message?? you should have typed up the error message.

anyway in nero you click file - burn image and load the cue file and click burn!

3. DrSativa

DrSativa Member

the easiest and most reliable way to get a vcd or svcd in Nero is to 'mount' the .cue file with daemonTools http://www.daemon-tools.net/ then simply Copy CD in Nero.

ps for those who want to do it the hard way, please ensure that Nero has the svcd plugin or it wont work no matter what you do, apart from the above Copy Cd method.

4. Dela

It will work if you dont have the svcd plugin. well it does for me anyway. the .bin and .cue have already been built up so there is no need to edit while burning!

5. carlito

carlito Guest

i will try this today..and if the error message pops up again i'll post it...thanx........

6. carlito

carlito Guest

hey just as simple as clicking the burn button worked=).thanx....now if i can only piece all three files together on one cd?also do any of you know why nero doesnt recognize certain drives(dvd+rw)on my computer.or is this a coomon problem with nero.once again thanx "c"

7. Dela

Nero wouldn't recognise the drive because it probably cant support that particular drive. However, more support is added with new version!

Let me get one thing straight, a bin/cue has been ripped off a cd so for every bin/cue you need one cd, even if they are all only 50megs each!

8. carlito

carlito Guest

wow that sucks!!but thanx for the info.you've been alot of help.

9. Dela

No problem man!