1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BIN.//CUE. files

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by ph900921, Dec 20, 2004.

1. ph900921

ph900921 Member

i really don't know where to put this but heres my problem... i know that many threads tell me where to get programs to change these files so i can watch them ( i dled sum movies and they are in bin. and cue. format) i have alcohol 120, daemon, etc. so far the only thing i have gotten to work is daemon and it works but then the movie is laggy and the sound shuts off ( dno if it is the program or the movie itself) can someone tell me a reliable thing to use and HOW to use it cuz i have no clu how to use alcohol 120 or any of the programs suggested. thanks!

2. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

Blah, next time I should remind myself the check time/date-stamps (Easy smacks Easy)

Mounting any images is 2 way process, either it doesn't work or it works, meaning image file is corrupted or not (or more basic, invalid cue file entries). Now that you mentioned movie being laggy and sounds studdering / whatever relates morelikely software problems you having with you codecs or mediaplayer. So, forget the image part and descripe the mediaplayer used and possible codecs installed. Using gspot may bring some enlightment, for example.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2005