1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.bin/cue prob

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by tsatsos00, Oct 27, 2005.

1. tsatsos00

tsatsos00 Member

...here is my problem: i have a cue and abin in my file from a game.....i searched a little bit on the site and suggestions come down to: daemon tools, nero, or isobuster!ok..i started extracting the files with isobuster to separate files...but the 2nd cd was not found without a doubt, so i used daemon tools, and i clicked on mount image...but an error splashed saying that there was ab error in cue line 1 !!!! and then i used nero to burn...where i got the same error!!!!! why ?!!!!?!?!?!? please help! i am open to any ideas....(the 2gs of download better worth the time!!)

2. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

Sorry, but it sounds like your download was corrupted.

3. tsatsos00

tsatsos00 Member

...figured out a way...i used winiso to convert it to .iso...an then i used daemon tools....and everything is perfect

4. crazy4320

crazy4320 Guest

im having a prob with bin and cue files i burn them correct with nero and cdrwin for example roller coaster tycoon 3 i burnt the bin cue files and installed the game everything installed correctly and then i try 2 play the game it says 2 insert game disc can any1 tell me what im doing wrong its only the pc roller coaster tycoon3 im having this prob with thxs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2005
  5. tsatsos00

tsatsos00 Member

why don t you cr@*k the game?!...or why don t you try using daemon tools..

6. crazy4320

crazy4320 Guest

got it done thanks 4 the help

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

anyone above hinting at cracks, pls let's not get the mods angry....

8. crazy4320

crazy4320 Guest

used daemon tool but still having a prob mounting images turned on all emulations and still says insert disc do i mount image from disc or in the files ????

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2005
  9. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

I recomend using Alcohol 120% as it can handle more virtual drives, and also, it can burn too!

10. tsatsos00

tsatsos00 Member

all you need to do is mount the image (.iso, or .cue,etc) then it will be like you have the cd in a drive (virtual though); thus, you won t be asked to insert the cd again!

11. crazy4320

crazy4320 Guest

Still having probs i dont no if bin is messed up but i burnt it and it lets me install the game but trying to use daemon it says insert disc the same way when i installed it gonna try alcohol 120