1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.bin n .cue fiiles

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by andy1029a, Jun 14, 2006.

1. andy1029a

andy1029a Guest

can some one point me in the right direction.im fine with iso's n the like. never tried to burn .bin files anyone got a thread to put me right cheers.

2. Jamaal10

Jamaal10 Regular member

You can burn bin/cue files with Nero.

Otherwise, just extract the files with ISOBuster and then you can run your setup/autorun file (if it's a pc game).

3. andy1029a

andy1029a Guest

cheers Jamaal10, i found the forum thread for bin,cue burning thanx anyway

4. marknshez

marknshez Member

Hi there i have bin and cue files and have been successfully
    transfered them do vcd no problem. The question i have is, is it at all possible to put them on dvd as some of the the films are very pixelated and you cant get full use of control functions. ie. if i need to pause it for a minute and then return to it the picture is shocking i have to stop it and start the film again, then FF to where i was up to. Hope you can help.

5. Dinner

Dinner Regular member

Hi, guys.. You gotta help me..

I downloaded a iso file.. 2 giga.. To big for a cd..
    What do we do?

Help please

6. touran22

touran22 Regular member

burn it onto a dvd then and also .bin files you can watch straght withought burning them on your pc by downloading vlc media player.and cue files just burn with nero or if its a game or appliction download Daemon tools and mount it on a virtual drive.

7. emptiness

emptiness Guest

hello all
    i need some help with these bin and cue! well i dont want to burn them to a disk.. this game came with 4 files... like- .001,.002,.003,.004 . now wen i extracted them using isobuster and magic iso...all i get is loads of other 'bin' and 'afs' files! which are all again un executable.
    I also tried mounting the 'bin' file on daemon...and again i get same numerous bin and afs files...what do i need to do next ?? do i have to extract the bin and cue files from all four ie. .001,.002........ seperately? or what else? this is my first time with this...and am completly confused...Help!!!

8. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

@Dinner
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/352146

@emptiness
    What are you trying to do w the files?
    If you want the raw files use IsoBuster.
    Open IsoBuster > select File > Open Image File > Open cue file
    The right side should have a list of all the file on the CD.
    Select one of these files, then press keys [Ctrl A] to select all files. Right click > select Extract Objects

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  9. emptiness

emptiness Guest

hey thanks noqoilpi
    actually all i wanna do is play this game...but i dunno what i need to do. i extracted the files..but how do i install it and play it without having to burn it on a cd? please guide me..im not very bright in this field..lol

10. touran22

touran22 Regular member

you extracted the files yeh so now hwat do you have? a .cue file?

11. emptiness

emptiness Guest

yeah touran...i have one cue file...i tried mounting this cue file on daemon...is that what im supposed to do ? lol cause all i get from there is a list of many bin and afs files. not a single executable file :S

12. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

Did u get it.
    If u extracted the raw files, there must be an .exe file.

13. sebapmr

sebapmr Member

hey , Im new to the forums

I have a game divided three bin files each with their own cue files. When I try to extract the files with isobuster, I get three setup folders in three different places.

Anyqays I just wish to know how to get these three bin files together, or mount them so I just have one setup folder and no trouble installing the game.

Thx in advance