1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

binatone carrera a350 problem

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by benji1966, Apr 4, 2008.

1. stevenjee

stevenjee Member

hi thanks at last haha the olny problem i can see with out sounding stupid ive put the memory card in the side of sat nav all ready but dont no how to copy it from sat nav to card i cant find any thing on sat nav to do this thanks the card i have is king max micros dosent say what size

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. XTC2

XTC2 Member

You won't be able to do it from the sat nav, you'll have to use ActiveSync or Mobile Device Centre to copy the files to/from the memory card.

3. niloo

niloo Member

I have lost the map files (CITIES) of my binatone carrera a350. Initially I just wanted to go for the easy way, find the maps and use it on my binatone but unfortunately I couldn't find that! Anyone could help me with that?

4. niloo

niloo Member

I have lost the map files (CITIES) of my binatone carrera a350. Initially I just wanted to go for the easy way, find the maps and use it on my binatone but unfortunately I couldn't find that! Anyone could help me with that?

5. niloo

niloo Member

6. niloo

niloo Member

7. niloo

niloo Member

8. niloo

niloo Member