1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bios flash!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Seriall, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Seriall

Seriall Member

I just modded my xbox using the x3, and then flashed the bios with the x3 bios. As soon as it finished flashing the bios it turned off like it should but when I turned it back on it gave me the three boots with red and green blinking light. Does anyone know what may have caused this? even better /boldhow can I fix it??? Please help

2. yu-8

yu-8 Regular member

i cant find an x3 bios anywhere, can you pm me the link

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Did you set your jumper settings correct? First two over to the right? How did you flash it? Disc, ftp, http? What bios did you use? 3913, 3914, or newer?

yu-8, here is a tutorial on how to find a bios using MIRC (commonly known as IRC), http://webpages.charter.net/modchipzone/xbinshowto.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2005
  4. Seriall

Seriall Member

I dont know which bios it was how do I tell? I used dvd disk to flash. Also what jumper??? the hard drive jumper? thanks for your reply, Please reply again
    Thanks

5. Seriall

Seriall Member

oh i see what you mean. The switches. Yes all aspects of the flash bios protection are disabled. On the mod and on the switch. Any other ideas??

6. u170who

u170who Member

Hey i had a similar problem and i tried to get the x3 bios off xbins, but the ftp kept banning me. Can anyone help, send me the file please?

7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Seriall,

I think youd did everything correctly, try turning on your Xbox by quickly tapping the power button. It then should take you to the X3 Config Live where you can do all the tweakings. Also try tapping the eject button if your Xbox still FRAG.

8. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest