1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bios for my Xenium OS v2.0.0

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Joshua436, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Joshua436

Joshua436 Guest

I can view the folders C:\ D:\ etc.. but when I click on any of the I see nothing. What do I need to do?

2. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

If you flashed your bios already, then you're ready to transfer the Evox dasboard files onto your Xbox c drive.Try this setting on FlashFXP:

3. Joshua436

Joshua436 Guest

How do I install dvd2xbox?

4. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

FTP them on your Xbox where the "apps" folder is.

5. Joshua436

Joshua436 Guest

I got it done. I had to go to E:\ and then create the Apps file. Then I dumped all the files with dvd2xbox into it. I had to rename the dvd2xbox.xbe to default.xbe!. What is emulators? I see I am going to have to install a larger harddrive. Will any one work, for instance if I go buy one from the store?

6. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

Emulator is aprogram that will let you run - N64,Sega,Atari etc games on the Xbox.You will have to find the bins though.I bought a Maxtor 160 gig for $70 at Staples a month ago.Some people prefer Seagate/WD but I'm satisfied with Maxtor since I can lock this drive.Just make sure you back up your old drive first before you put a new one.Good to know everything is working right...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005