1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bios wont boot frag on load worked but stopped? any ideas

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by xex489, Dec 31, 2009.

1. xex489

xex489 Member

I got an xbox with a mod chip installed i went through re soldered all connections to ensure it was correct. upon doing so on initial boot flash bios loaded i belive wrong bios or bad bios was flashed. Complete newb to the mod game thats why i got this first before i mod my 360, after this experience this has steered me away from wanting to mod. now if someone knolegable into what this issue might be or what i can do without having to buy a programmer it just might bring me back into the thought of modding. below are listed stats for your own personal knoledge base.

Xbox v 1.6
    10gb hdd
    Phillips cd drive
    Xecuter 2.6
    -------------------
    I have no idea what dash to use or how to install. was thinking its possible to do it via lan more info would be greatly appreciated

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

take the chip off the pinheader.. does the box still boot to stock?

and.. fyi.. the 360 is a totally different kettle of fish so you ain't going to learn anything with an xbox1

3. xex489

xex489 Member

when the chip is removed it boots to oem dash. and its not a knoledge base type learning its the experience such as solder drive and file modding ect. just so im not blind completely. oh and when the chips turned off it boots normal. it booted once then i shut it down i didnt have the proper files it went to flash bios. is there any way to do this without having to get a programmer