1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bioshock Help!!

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Golden5, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Golden5

Golden5 Member

My laptop should be able to play Bioshock quite well but it goes black at the part after the first movie scene.

My computer specs are:
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7300, 2.0GHz, 800Mhz, 4M Cache
    2 GB Ram
    256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
    Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bit)
    DirectX 10

I know that many people has had problems with this game but any input into solving this problem of mine is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advanced.

(Note: I did try to install new drivers but it wouldn't let me saying that I am not running a Windows Vista operating system 32 bit.)

2. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

so can u still play it?? mine is even worst, the whole program turns off and an error message appear..

3. doobers

doobers Member

i also have bioshock.
    i bought this game and it cost me almost 100$ australian.
    my comp has all the minimum specs easy, and some of the reccomened specs aswell, and yet it still wont play it.

its annoying as.

i dont have any help for u here, but mainly just sending this msg in hope that someone out there will realise how much help people need with it and will come up with a patch or summin to help us out.

good luck

4. Freekman

Freekman Regular member

same problem after first movie scene it shuts down and all of my settings are on way low like 4 bit color and shit i have 7600 gt and amd athlon X2 4600 and i gig ram