1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BitTorrent

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by DList, Dec 6, 2005.

1. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

@CABeach..

he's on a powerbook.. you can NOT put windows xp on that. and Virtual PC is not worth the money. the ONLY apple machines that can run Windows XP natively would be the Intel machines: Imac, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro, Macbook.. not PowerBook.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  2. CABeach

CABeach Member

Right. My bad. I meant if you had the newest mac notebooks with intel in em, just put windows xp on them.

3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

i have a mac and let me tell you tomato is crap

my recommendation is limewire or another torrent program

4. mirla

mirla Member

3 months later...careycii - I'm not using Azureus. I'm using Bittorrent. Well was. The whole friggin config seems to have completely screwed up my Mac. I'm pretty pissed off. Gonna have to reload my OS. Thanks all. None of the suggested solutions worked, but I did get half a season of "Lost" out of the whole experience, for free.

5. azteca86

azteca86 Member

Im using azureus and have my firewall disabled. I used port number 49167 but my downloads never go faster than 30kb. upload speeds are slow but ok. my nat light says im firewalled and dht appear to be firewalled also...im on a ibook g4 osx..what can i do?