1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLACK SCREEN with Pro Evolution Soccer 5 [Pal Multi 5 Fr.Eng.Ger.Ita.Spa]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ronnysaad, Jun 12, 2007.

1. ronnysaad

ronnysaad Member

I have a version 1 Xbox with 256 Ex-cuter bios version and XBMC dash tried loading a game I had previously burned using Qwix to convert the iso and alcohol 120 to burn it on 1x on a Sony DVD-RW and an Imation DVD-R. The game is not loading neither from DVD or XBOX HD (via FTP). A black screen shows up and the system needs a power cycle. Tried loading it from other dashboards such as Avalaunch and Evox, same problem. Tried switching from NTSC to PAL and vici versa using ENIGMA but it was useless...

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I really wanna play the games I downloaded !!

2. stevexbox

stevexbox Regular member

I dont think that the xbox can read DVD-RW if im mistaken, otherwise do you have mod chip? I suggest softmodding, and putting the game on the harddrive and see what happens.
    Try changing the BIOS.

3. stevexbox

stevexbox Regular member

ALSO try unleashx as the dashboard, ive never ahd any problems with it.

4. ronnysaad

ronnysaad Member

Hi again thanks for replying :)

Which BIOS do you advise me to switch to (evolution x, xenium, xcuter etc...), and how do we actually do that ?

Thanks again.

5. ronnysaad

ronnysaad Member

okay I guess that depends on the brand of my modchip. Well I had my modchip installed at a video console store so I have no idea what kind it is.

Anyways, according to evox dashboard, when I access system configuration I can see : "(256)X-Ecuter".
    So what I did is that I downloaded Xecuter2_Build.4978.03 (512KB format) BIOS and I converted the file into a single 1024KB .bin file using XECUTER2 BIOS MANAGER v2.2 and then successfully flashed my BIOS to that new version.

Power cycled the xbox, but still having the same problem, XBOX Game still not running (black screen) as well as some other application such as DVD2XBOX...

Maybe I have to format my HDD and start with flashing my BIOS then installing the dashboards and running the game ?

Is what I did correct ?

Please help.

6. ronnysaad

ronnysaad Member

Alright I talked to someone who's familiar with xbox modding told me that the problem could be from my X-Ecuter chip he told me that this is the shittiest brand a lot of options are not compatible with it... So I guess I'ma consider changing my chip !!