1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Trinity *NOT ERROR PROBLEM QUESTION*

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by roguephoe, Apr 27, 2005.

1. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

ok. this is not an error problem question. just wanting to know what the difference is between the 1st and 2nd track. they look like they're the same one, but the first track is longer. by just copying the first one, will i be missing anything like features, interveiws, alternates, etc.? hopefully someone who copied it could shed some light. thanks.

2. gamename

gamename Regular member

what software r u using?alot of them have the option for main movie only.i would try the biggest file if u do not have this option.

3. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

i have the latest clonedvd and anydvd. the thing is if i make a complete copy of the whole thing, it shrinks it down to 38%. if i only do the first track, then it's up to 67%. i just want to know if i'll be missing something if i don't record the 2nd and 3rd track. the 3rd track is only like 2 seconds long while the 2nd track is a few minutes shorter than the 1st track. someone here posted that they only recorded the first track, but didn't say if that'll make me miss out on some of the extra stuff. i don't know if the 2nd track is just for redundancy or fullscreen mode or what. both track 1 and 2 look amost identical meaning they both have the movie on them except track 1 is just a bit longer. since i usually just copy the whole thing, i don't know what will happen if i just do the 1st track.

4. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

i just backed up this movie i didnt see no diff in track 1 and 2 i used dvd decrypter and shrink i did the full movie without shrinking it the movie fit just fine and its 124 minutes running time just my 2 cents

5. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

hey dave, so you copied the entire dvd and not just one certain track? the only reason i didn't want to copy the whole dvd is because it would have been shrinked down to 38%. only doing the 1st track brought it up to around 67%. if there is no difference in features or whatever or if track 2 is full screen, then i don't mind, but if track 2 somehow contains special stuff, then i'd rather have all of it. 30% difference is however too big.

6. bigdave76

bigdave76 Member

well i burnt the 1 track wich was pretty big it still fit all on the dvd rw that i have and its only 120 minutes i did a deep anylize no compression the green bar was full, what so ever plays just like the rgional movie oh never mind im sorry the track 2 was on a diff movie

7. kenneth1

kenneth1 Regular member

I just did this movie and Track 1 is the unedited version and track 2 was the theater version

8. medicate

medicate Member

first track is extended version
    2nd track is theater version

9. roguephoe

roguephoe Member

much thanks everyone. good. now i know i only need the 1st track... though what was the 3rd track? the menu to choose between the extended or theatrical versions?