1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Trinity

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bbmayo, Apr 23, 2005.

1. brockseal

brockseal Member

You are the Mack 174

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

???

3. brockseal

brockseal Member

Thanks sbrryhll you are the leader in this post. Providing results and without retoric

4. brockseal

brockseal Member

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are the Mack 714
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

This post gave props to MACK714

in ebonics, "you are the Mack 714" translates to The Mack Daddy, Da' Big Pimp, The real deal hollyfield.

Even a modest whiteboy like myself knows what is, word up.

5. sbrryhll

sbrryhll Member

You're welcome Brockseal..anytime

6. Runestar

Runestar Member

BIGDAVE76, Oh I agree with you whole heartedly. Dynamite comes in small packages as does C4 but have large potential. Blade of course being good is gonna kick all their butts. If he didn't we would all be upset. :) LOL
    Grabbed a different version of Blade Trinity. The first disc I had had no problems shrinking or ripping. It was the special features disc I had problems with. Then I clean and ripped.. but forgot to overwrite the bad parts that didn't take.. LOL My own error. So now I will have both discs.

p.s. No problem bigdave76. All good here

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

thx all

8. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

Burned fine using just shrink. I thought the dialog was forced and irrelevant. Aren't vamps supposed to have super-human strength? How can a chick from the WB and Van Wilder match blows, especially with Triple H? It all seemed far fetched but action was good. Seems like the quality of disc is starting to match some of the stuff that is being put on them;p

9. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

just backed this movie up that I got from Xtravision (Irelands answer to Blockbuster) and its not even encrypted, neither is the other movie I got out National treasure.

10. Arkion

Arkion Member

I had the cycle redundency errors with shrink and decrypter myself. I used shrink and went to edit/re-author before analysing. I was only able to copy the Second Title which was the theatricle release im assuming. Its the extended that keeps locking up both programs.

11. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

have you got anydvd or dvd43 ?

@ jacsac love your sig! hehehe....

12. crash88

crash88 Member

HI EASY copy!take SUPER DVD COPY 2.28 save hard disc
    and use shrink dvd

13. movies27

movies27 Regular member

Yeah Jasac sig is a straight trip!

14. jAmEsTn

jAmEsTn Member

anyone notice the cast listing halfway through the theatrical version when usin decrypter?

15. BigVernUK

BigVernUK Member

Dont if its just with the Uk version but i copyed the film ok with no errors or so i thought until i tried to watch the film and about 45 mins in to it a disclaimer popped up and put me back to the main menu!!! i then tried to get to a scene after that one and the disc just went mad in my dvd player! i used dvd x copy platinum, anybody know what the hell is goin on?

16. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

thats interesting! a disclaimer in middle? first for me that one? i have not done this film...

could you cut it out in tmpgenc PLUS ? and it will rejion movie

17. BigVernUK

BigVernUK Member

thanks for replyin rotary, but its ok it was just me bein thick as s**t, it wasn't a disclaimer in the middle it was just sendin me back to the beginnin disclaimer so there must have been a read error in the middle but dvd x copy platinum didn't stop readin or writin the disc so i thought it had copyed ok! just gonna have to rent it again n try copyin again!

18. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

Rotary, sorry for the late reply, yes I have anydvd running in the background.

19. travalon

travalon Regular member

I think I had one of those "pressed flawed discs" it took me 4 trys but I finally backed it up "extended version" ripping with decrypter and using shrink. I selected reauthor/title 1 & 2. I pulled all the crap out of title 1 I didn't want and title 2 I set to "still pictures". I didn't have to compress title 1 at all. The only thing is the burner I used won't play it. I keep getting an error message saying wrong region. Even though the disc is region free. Plays in the PS2 though.

20. Brianna69

Brianna69 Member

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Despite what everybody is saying, there is a problem with alot of the Blade Trinity Uncut Disc 1. I rented 4 different versions and they all had the same problems on the Extended Vesrion copy at VTS_01_4.VOB which is at the end of Chapter 15 (about an 1:21 and 17 sec into the movie).

Thank you so much! Yours is the only solution that finally worked for me. I have been working on this for three days. All other movies work fine for me. Normally these forums are so helpful that i have never bothered to sign up, just read them and get the results i need. But this time, everyone just kept saying it should work. I have all the latest versions of all programs mentioned that would work just fine for them. But it never worked for me, again the 4th vob was the problem area. I tried 5 other copies, three rentals from three different places, and two owned copies that were just recently owned. I updated and upgraded almost everything, all to no avail.
    Then come on here and read we are somehow the ones making the mistake. Clearly, we needed a better solution and i thank you Sbrryhll for coming up with one! I am finally able to get past analizing stage and make it to encoding with Blade Trinity. You were very helpful.
    TO the others on here, who kept saying it worked fine for them, and that it was our problems or our disks or our programs interferring, maybe one should listen a bit more closely. If one can rip a thousand dvd's just fine, and only run across the same problem with a particular movie, than maybe it is more than just our little problem?
    Not trying to be mean, but i think some didn't bother to notice that many were saying the same exact things, and many were also saying it was the only movie giving them these sorts of problems. Maybe there were a ton of bad disks out there? If so.. why then is it possible to use this worthwhile information and actually be able to rip it?
    Not listening to the masses isn't helping the forum at all. Telling us to reread what you wrote about how you did it just fine, isn't helping. You normally are a much better group than this, keep up the good work, and don't forget to listen....
    I never did hear if the ones who ripped Blade trinity just fine was using the unrated version??