1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blast form the past - Eurovox ex5000 no channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bray606, Jun 7, 2013.

1. bray606

bray606 Member

We have been using a EX5000 in the spare room to watch the 5 terrestial tv channels (ever since Nagra3 was introduced). Last night I turned it on and a pop up came up saying 'no video/audio data' or something similar. I tried a deep install but now it only picks up a few channels e.g. BBC 1 HD/ITV HD/On Demand preview etc - these are scrambled but the EPG info comes through (as it did before with all the non-terrestial channels).

Does anybody know how to solve this - I m not that tecky but the fact that we are getting some scrambled channels means there must be a signal and the box must be connected - it just doesn't seem to be picking up all the other channels.

I suppose the obvious solution would be to get a freeview box but we have lots of stuff recoded on the hard drive that we like to watch.

Many thanks
    Ben

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

take the hard drive out of it, wouldnt waste time messing with the box, its an antique