1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blaupunkts No audio -out of audio RCA sockets

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by melani78, May 20, 2022.

1. melani78

melani78 Member

Blaupunkts No audio -out of audio RCA sockets
    Unfortunately I recently bought my 1st & Last Blaupunkt TV - just to find out that its made in CHINA & has alot of problems.
    When I went to connect external speakers to its audio RCA plugs - I heard No sound out of them - tried changing settings for sound - still nothing.
    The earphone output does work however !!
    what is the point germany/CHINA putting in the RCA audio outputs if they dont work ??

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Check the external speaker resistance against RCA recommended speaker resistance. A house stereo usually runs 8 ohm speakers due to the amp it runs however a tv doesn't have a high output amp which means speaker impedance may have to be 4 ohm which is what your headphones most likely are. Other option is use a multi-meter to check if power is coming out of the RCA's assuming they're output & not input

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Are you certain the RCA outputs are powered? Many RCA outputs are signal out only and intended to run to an external amp, which in turn powers the speakers.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

spammer spammed.