1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blazing Angels

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by reddwarf3, Apr 3, 2006.

1. reddwarf3

reddwarf3 Member

Anyone played Blazing Angels yet. Just got it yesterday, Played it for a couple of hours, didn't get far into it yet, so far it seems great, but I was itching to play Forza Motorsports so I turned it off and went racing.

2. handsom

handsom Regular member

Personal opinion here; please don't get me wrong. But IMHO; you might as well have turned off "The Godfather" in order to get that "Barney" fix you had. lol.

Oh; and "The Godfather- The Game" which came out on the same day as Blazing Angels is superb as well. I Highly reccomend it.

3. mydadsfat

mydadsfat Guest

u guys should also try out oblivion

4. handsom

handsom Regular member

Ironically, I just got it installed this morning. I am very eager to try it tonight. But I may not be able to with church and all. I'm giving this one a shot, which is really hard for me to do; because to be quite frank; I absolutely *hated* the last one. Morrowind was, to me, the most slow, tedious, boring game I can think of. But everyone swears this one is better by leaps and bounds. Here's hoping.