1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blitzkreig and RAR

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Tamerayo, May 3, 2003.

1. Tamerayo

Tamerayo Member

I guys, i just downloaded vietcong pc game, the problem is that theres loads of .rars for the game, and obviously i dont make a cd for all of em, i understood that!!!

Theres about 52 rar files for cd one, and 38 for cd 2. However when i open any of the files whether its rar 1 or 51 they still have the same files named s-bkra.bin and s-bkra.bin and a 2 single files in both folders named s-bkra.sfv.

it doesnt matter which one i open they all are the same size??? 764,823,360 and cue is 75...

please help guys im totally stuck!!!

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

It's all OK. When you open an archive (RAR, ZIP..), split into multiple files, the file size you read is the 'true' size, because WinRAR checks [bold]the whole set[/bold] that has been created.

Therefore, just open .part01.rar for CD1 and choose 'extract'. Do the same for CD2. After that you'll have two CUE/BIN set (the SFV is just a error check). Burn the BIN/CUE as explained in the sticky guides.

Last edited: May 3, 2003