1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blu ray burning from file

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by paperc07, Oct 6, 2011.

1. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I am sorry if this has been asked a million times which I am sure it is, however I did not see any guides or anything so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome. Basically I download the blu ray movie files they usually come in MKV format and I was wondering what are the steps to burn them I have used tsmuxer and the other program I forgot the name but anyways I do all the steps and then I burn using imgburn and the movies are coming out all choppy/glitchy I got a couple to work but obviously I want them to all work can someone please explain or point me in the right direction thank you

2. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

Read rule #5

General rules

1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

2. Consider an appropriate forum before posting your question -- look at the forum descriptions on the main forum page first.

3. Post your question only once! Don't cross-post your questions to multiple forums!

4. Don't just ask questions and leave the forum after you've received an answer, try to contribute something as well.

5. -> PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS <-

3. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

As since you didn't ask where to get the files, you need a proper converter to convert the files to dvd compliant.

How do the files play after you downloaded them? Do they play choppy? If they do, it may be the file source. If they play fine, were you multi tasking while converting, as this may cause the converting process to not be as crisp.

I myself use ConvertXtoDVD to convert files to dvd. There are a few other programs to use that are mentioned around here....some freeware, some shareware with trial versions, but some of those trial versions will leave a watermark thru the entire completed project.