1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blu Ray Burning With Clonedvd2 ?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by rannh651, Dec 10, 2008.

1. rannh651

rannh651 Member

Hello All And Sorry If This Question Has Been Asked, But I Can't Find It In The forums.
    I Just Upgraded My AnyDvd To The Hd Oppition, Cause I Am Starting To Get All I Need To Burn Blu Ray.
    Now, Does Clonedvd2 Work With Buring Blu Ray ?
    And If Not, How Do I Do This With Anydvd ?

Thanks For Your Time.

2. clively

clively Member

I don't think clonedvd2 will work with blu ray. I have been using a freeware called Imgburn. I first rip the blu ray by right clicking anydvd hd and going to the rip video dvd to harddisk. Then I use tsMuxerGUI to get rid of the unwanted files (ie: other lang. and low res video files). Make sure tsMuxerGUI is on the blu ray setting. Then I simply burn with Imgburn. I am finding that most disc still need 50GB disk due to the size of the file to burn them. If any one knows a way to shrink the file to fit a 25GB disk please let us know. When you use tsMuxer you just go into the stream section and choose the largest file. I have found that some blu rays disc break up the main movie into several files. You may have to play with it some.