1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blu-Ray Expert Needed

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by Wagz, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

Hey guys,

I'm writting this report for a 2nd year university course on Blu-Ray discs, and one of the requirements for the report is that I need to interview an expert in the area on the subject. Anyways, I've left this thing kind of late, and now I've got to find an expert to interview by monday.

So I was wondering if anyone out here's an expert on Blu-Ray discs and wouldn't mind helping me out and letting me interview them, or if any of you guys know an expert in the field that'd be willing to respond to my questions in short notice. You don't have to be a complete expert or anything as my prof said that if I can't find an expert that I can just interview someone from best buy, but if you have somesort of credentials like a masters or graduate degree in some tech field and know something about Blu-Ray, or work for a company that does work with optical sotrage devices that'd be awesome.

Afterdawn's been great in the past for helping me with my problems, and I'm just crossing my fingers, hoping that you guys can help me with this.

Thanks in advance,

Wagz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.