1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blu-Ray movie only backup problem potc at worlds end

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by lu270bro, Dec 13, 2010.

1. lu270bro

lu270bro Member

i have just built my first htpc and in the process of movie backup to hdd storage. I seem to have run into a problem with POTC At World's End Blu-Ray. (I own this movie btw.) when i load the rip (via anydvdhd) into TSMuxer, i browse the stream and the playlist and cannot find the main movie. i loaded it to BD Info and still no help. Tried clownBD, eac3to to demux and nothing. all show that the biggest file is around 3-4 gb. I have searched this forum, and about 4 other prominent forums regarding movie only backup of this title and have come up empty handed. searched google also and nothing. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem making a movie only backup, or if there is a solution to making a movie only backup of this title? I apologize if it has been covered, i just cannot find the solution via searching. A link would even suffice. Thanks for any help!

2. ellamae1

ellamae1 Member

imgburm my help to make a backup file .load mover in anydvd and start imgdurm

3. lu270bro

lu270bro Member

Thanks but not what i was looking for. I have already done that. I want to take the movie only as the video track and the hd audio track only so i can mux them together and have a single file with only 1 audio and 1 video track and none of the extra bs. I just cant seem to find the main m2ts or Mpls that contains these, like a normal bluray structure has. Not sure if for some reason this has a different or hidden structure. Would like to know how other folks have been able to do it.