1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blu ray

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by yompie, Jan 16, 2006.

1. yompie

yompie Member

Wait till next year when 3d television comes.

2. Glitched

Glitched Guest

3-D tv sounds cool

3. diabolos

diabolos Guest

What is 3dtv? Can you please provide a link to official info about it?

Ced

4. Glitched

Glitched Guest

lol i think he just made it up,it will probably take another 5-10 years to make the quality good enought to somehow make you fell you can see it all

5. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I have read somting about this type of technology in a tech magazine while I was in the waiting room of my dentist office. There are a few patents on it already. I had to do with Holograms. The artical said that the government (US) was the main supporter of the technology and that it would be about 10-15 years before commercialization.

I thought they were talking about that. Oh well :(

Ced

6. Glitched

Glitched Guest

I heard about that hologram thing to,where two pll can watch to shows, i was thinging how will there share the speakers then i thought of the wireless headphones lol,thats preety cool technology but it will be very hard to produce with the angles and stuff

7. diabolos

diabolos Guest

No not that. That is diffrent. Its being developed by sharp mainly for automotive use. The idea is that the driver can use a GPS system while the front passenger whatches a movie (or somthing) among other things.

Sharp (Controlled viewing-angle LCD or Two-way viewing-angle LCD)
    http://sharp-world.com/corporate/news/050714_2.html

Ced

8. Glitched

Glitched Guest

wow all this sounds great,technology has come a long way these past few years I wonder whats next

9. Jkhmmr

Jkhmmr Regular member

Probably very realistic holograms. The best I've seen so far have a green tinge to them. Other than that very good.