1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blue mountain - winks

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by qwerttyp, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

No fear guys! I have had to move the site due to the amount of bandwidth. I have been trying to find a new place to put it. at the moment you can find it at www.matthuffymsn.tk BUT I HAVE NOT PUT THE FILES YET! WHAT I SUGGEST FOR A FEW WEEKS IS JOIN MY FORUM THERE AND POST WHAT YOU ARE AFTER< YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR MSN DETAILS IN PRIVATE THERE AND I WILL SEND YOU WHAT YOU WANT! BUT... I AM MISSING 6 OF THE NEW ONES, so if anyone wants to donate them to me ???? anyway, COME TO MY WEBSITE GO TO THE FORUM AND ASK ME FOT WHAT YOU WANT!!

2. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  3. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

4. deadcell#

deadcell# Guest

is there anyway i can install the characters with moods display pics with out paying ?

5. pink89

pink89 Guest

how can i download winks?

6. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

matthuffy youre the best!!!

i jus wanna no how u gt d winks

u cn send me a private message if u like

7. bap68

bap68 Member

I downloaded the winks from MattHuffy's site and had a great time using them. And now, the next day when I go to use winks it locks up the whole Messenger program. I can do everything on Messenger except for Winks, they cause the program to freeze and fails. Any suggestions?

8. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

U installed to many winks delete some that y its frezzing up just keep the ones u like and it will get back to normal :)

9. bap68

bap68 Member

how can i do that since I cannot even access them from within messenger without locking up?

10. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

hey guys! ok yes, you have installed too many winks, come to our forum and i will help you to get rid of them. we moved because i made a new and much better forum and site (it is the best, if i do brag lol)

http://www.matthuffy-world.com/forum

http://www.matthuffy-world.com

unfortunatly, you have to register for both the forum and my site seperatly, that is because i have not managed to figgure out linking the mdb yet :( but nevermind. come and joing us there and you will have some fun. on the site i have winks that are not even out yet. the programs however have not been loaded yet (11/08/05) but will be tomorrow!!

take a look at the site, and if you do not think it is the best, then i will eat my shorts :) and join us at the forum to get the newest winks etc that are shared with our members!

11. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

u dont HAVE to delete any winks - it just appears to have loked up but in reality it is just loading the winks in the background.

it juast takes a long time to load whenever you think its crashed it hasnt

12. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

true true! but do you want to wait 10 min every time you open your winks? easier way is to use the wink remover that i have for download, and then use the wink adder to view and install the winks that you want. instead of downloading many that you do not want.

P.S. if you go to my site and download the first file in the winks section, you will get the winks that have not been released yet. you may prefere these. there are 40 of them!

i also have all the meewinks (well, will have on the site from tomorrow only 6 packs are there for download today)

13. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

matthuffy, when u say "your site" i neva no which 1 because u have so many forums and sites so could u please tell us which site u mean when u say your site please thanx

14. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

well ok :) gives me a chance to post it again like the other 20 posts of my URL in this page lol,

http://www.matthuffy-world.com/forum
    http://www.matthuffy-world.com

you really should read your own forum ;)

P.S. i am just buying more bandwidth as i am typing this! so you will have to try later on when they have added my bandwidth.

I have over 500 winks there (Korean, Chinese, BM, Meewinks) well, infact i have everything there at the moment. just try later on when the bandwidth comes back!

15. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

@Matthuffy

I wnet to ur new site
    http://www.matthuffy-world.com/forum/

Joined up and eveythin but i can not seem to find any of then new winks wats goin on there.... Its just a forum but no links to winks or anythin...... can u shed some light on this plz...

16. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

yes i saw you there! but first, i must apologize for moving so many times. NOW i have bought my own domain and paid for a years hosting with a good company. i had a huge argument with the last and :( well i had to go!

anyway, back to the subject! you went to the forum, but i guess that you did not look at the address. i am still making the site and still making the forum! but if you go to the addy http://www.matthuffy-world.com then you will have the site http://www.matthuffy-world.com/forum is obviously the forum ;)

anyway, join the site and get what you can. i have another 150 new that i have to add, but it will be 2 days before i have finished the site so bare with me! there you have still about 1300 winks to download though. the downloads are slow as they are still on the old upload site. that will also change! i started the new site 1 day ago, so please bare with me for a couple of days!

17. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Thanxs for that i got it all now its all good... Just a peice of advice plz dont keep moviin :)

18. Matthuffy

Matthuffy Member

very good peice of advice! but, i would liek to have seen what you did ;) when you use free hosts and need good bandwidth, it is very hard to keep it going! that is why i have now bought a domain and i am paying for hosting! yes, i am paying to give you free stuff?? crazy hey? lol

19. lporter26

lporter26 Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005
  20. Darkhadou

Darkhadou Regular member

Piss off Spammer ¬_¬ See ya in hell... from heaven

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005