1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Panel - DM500s

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ak1l, Jul 3, 2012.

1. ak1l

ak1l Member

Hi

Can someone help me please

I was following the dm500 tutorial, i have a dm500s, all flashed correctly, was getting cam installed and struck a hurdle.

The below states:

you now have cccam installed so exit back to tv channels .now press the blue button on your remote and then press the right arrow button untill common interface or default (this depends on the box you have ) is replaced by cccam 2.1.3 ,when youve done that you need to set cccam 2.1.3 as your default cam so press ok on your remote ,now press exit back to tv channels . you are now ready to go to the next stage which is entering c lines which i will go in to in post number 2.

The problem i have is when i press the blue button and the right arrow, nothing happens apart from changing the volume?? I have a DM500s, can someone please explain how i can finish off the above before moving onto the next stage of putting in a Cline

thanks

2. piopat

piopat Active member

hi mate i replied to your post on the thread ,pressing the blue button should give you access to the blue button menu . have a look at this picture .
    [​IMG]

the above picture is for a gemini image but its just to give you an example of what you might see . you see the first thing is common interface and then an arrow pointing rightward ,thats to indicate if you press the right button and common interface (or default cam ) will be gone and cccam will replace it . then below that you see start/restart cam ,all you have o do is use the up/down button to highlight start/restart cam and then press the ok button . the above is simillar on gemini and pli images ,my tutorial explains how to do it on a nabilo image . but heres a picture of what you should see when pressing the blue button with a nabilo image

[​IMG]