1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Blue Screen Errors

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by mangfpt, May 27, 2018.

1. mangfpt

mangfpt Newbie

Okay, I was just playing some games on my PC yesterday, I shut it down normally and this morning
    I turned it on, it doesn't pass on the login page, it just gives me a Blue Screen with bunch of numbers on it.
    Occasionally it also gives a loop after windows logo, then it'll reboot endlessly.

This is the error that is in the blue screen: 0x000000F4

Extra: It'll really help if you give me just simple instructions, since I'm not too knowledgeable
    about computers.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Try entering safemode.If it works reboot to safemode with networking & download bluescreen view.That will give a better hint of what's causing it

If it fails again start removing/disconnecting hardware internally & externally.Personally i'd disconnect the lot & only leave a mouse & kb attached,with the monitor connected to the mobo onboard video port with only 1 stick of memory in a slot,then if it fails move the memory to another slot & so on,if it didn't work use another ram stick

Would pay to go to bios & make sure all settings are where they should be too,mine has a habit of getting a flat battery on the mobo & it resets to default raid which causes mine to bsod

BSOD's are normally caused by hardware or drivers