1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blue screen pops up while loading programs

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by beatz2005, Mar 25, 2007.

1. beatz2005

beatz2005 Regular member

i have xp sp2, and when i boot up either adobe audition or premier, it looks like it's loading but freezes, then the screen goes blue, with a buncha messages on there but it goes away too quick to read what it says the computer just resets real fast.

has this happened to anybody before, because i can't do any editing now. the program just worked fine a couple days ago, now it's acting all buggy

2. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Id try to reinstall it again and if that doesnt work see if the program is compatible with windows service pack 2. you might have the old version or a virus. (some viruses do weird things like start messing up certain programs) my cousin had one that was hiding all his files.

3. beatz2005

beatz2005 Regular member

yea i tried reinstalling it and it didn't fix anything. i'm gonna try to trun a virus scan and see what happens. if not, i'll just go back to the old version