1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bluetooth audio

Discussion in 'Audio' started by mbred0609, Dec 26, 2007.

1. mbred0609

mbred0609 Member

this may be posted in the wrong section, and if it is i am sorry and could a mod plese put it at the right place. well the problem i am having is with my bluetooth headphones. i have the motorokr s9 headphones and i am trying to listen to music off my computer. i am using the bluetooth dongle that came with my logitech dinovo keyboard, media pad, mouse. the headphones connect to the pc via the dongle just fine, but no audio comes through them. when i press the pause, play button it operates that function, but there is still no audio. so i know the headphones are connected but i cant figure out why there is no sound. well other than the beep, beep when i change the volume level. any help is much appreciated. once again sorry if this is in the wrong forum. i posted a similiar thread in the ps3 section as i would like them to work for that as well. although i just mentioned the ps3 and not the pc there.

2. mbred0609

mbred0609 Member

after an hour or so of googling i figured it out. thx anyway. incase someone has this problem in the future what i did to fix the problem was.
    start
    control panal
    sound, voice, speech setting
    audio
    changed default from speakers to bt audio device.
    make sure to click use only default device.
    for winxp svc pack 2